Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cute DIY Pencil Bags!








As much as I hate to admit it, my senior year is quickly approaching. Every year I like to add a little bit of customization to my school supplies, because where is the fun in having the same things as everyone else?! I made my own pencil bag(s) this year (as I do every year). If you want I can do an actual tutorial on how to make them. I mean, all you really need to know how to do is sew in a straight like and put in a zipper. The tribal print one started as just plain black fabric. I added multiple trims that continue to the other side to add the tribal feel and the inside is a blue tie-dye. The floral one has a cute green zipper and coral tie-dye on the inside. :) Although, I'm not looking forward to the school year, I can still look forward to using these cute little bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment