Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Style Steal: Jess from New Girl








New Girl
Photo credit goes to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/satin_shirt/
This photo was found in the creative commons section on flickr.


Above is the photo I based my "Style Steal" on. Zooey Deschanel is shown wearing a cream blouse with some front detailing and a polka dot skirt. Although, my items are not exactly like hers, I feel the same quirky aspect of her outfit is portrayed through my interpretation.
I absolutley adore Zooey Deschanel and her fashion style. Not only is her clothing style quirky, but so is her fun-loving personality! To recreate her look I threw on a cream blouse with bow detailing and paired it with a pair of high-waisted shorts with a super cute vintage bike print on them! Although you cannot see her feet in the photo, I imagine that she would most likely be wearing an oxford or saddle shoe of some sort. My black and white saddle shoes are by Jeffrey Campbell. (Check him out, he is my favorite shoe designer!) And lastly, I kept my accessories minimal to let the shorts take center stage. :)

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Old Navy
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Watch: Relic
Pearl Bangle: Gift
Pearl Earrings: Gift
Rings: Gift and New York

No comments:

Post a Comment