Monday, August 6, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Floral, Lace and Tie-Dye







Here is today's outfit of the day! Today I went thrifting and out for lunch. (Thrift haul will be posted later :) If you recognize the dress it is because it was just featured in my last haul! I'm in complete love with it!
I decided to mix different textures and patterns today to add visual interest. Although I have a lot going on in my outfit, it works because the lace is nuetral and all the colors compliment eachother nicely.
What do you think of my outfit? How would you style the peach tie-dye dress?

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Forever 21
Lace Vest: Macys (American Rag)
Floral Badeau: PacSun
Thin Braided Belt: American Eagle
Necklace: Kohls
Wedges: Tradehome
Floral Cross Earrings: Topshop
Gold and Silver Bracelet: Jessica Simpson
Colorful Skull Bracelet: Flea Market
Creme Skull Bracelet: Boutique in Chicago
Watch: Relic
Turquoise Ring: New York
Cocktail Ring: Gift

P.S. If you are curious on how I did my nails, Don't forget to look at my Tutorial on "Ombre Nails"!

No comments:

Post a Comment