Saturday, August 4, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Picnic in the Park





Do some of these items look familiar? Well, they should! :) The blue top and earrings are items from my latest haul post! Today I went to a picnic in the park and it was quite lovely. Although it was a bit cloudy, I still had a really nice time! Because I just went with a few people and it wasn't some fancy event, I kept my outfit quite casual. Also, can we all just take a moment to admire the Chino shorts from Target I am wearing. I can't get over how wonderful they are! You all must go get yourself a pair! They come in a lot of fun colors. I also have them in lime green. :)

What I'm wearing:
Blue tank/shirt: Macys
Sheer/ floral shirt: T.J. Maxx
Thin brown belt: American Eagle
Chino Shorts: Target
Wedges: Tradehome
Earrings: Icing
Gold cuff bracelet: Vintage find
Watch: Relic
Rings: Gift and New York

No comments:

Post a Comment