Saturday, August 18, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Bohemian Mermaid









Last weekend I purchased this maxi dress from Urban Outfitters and I am completely in love with it! It's tie-dyed blue and green and is just stunning in every way. It reminds me of a gypsy mermaid. I really think it will be a nice transition piece into fall. It is strapless, but that is totally okay because I can just layer over it. ( I love to layer) This is actually the outfit I wore yesterday (Friday), but had technical difficulties with my camera so I'm posting it today! Last night I went out with some friends to the movie "The Campaign", which, by the way, is extremely hilarious and I recommend you go see it. Afterwards, we went out for froyo and it was extremely delicious! Plus, I didn't spill any froyo on my dress. woo! Three cheers for not being a clumsy eater!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cream, Fringe Overlay: PacSun
Feather Earrings: Forever 21
Wedges: TradeHome
Cuff Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Bangle Set: Kohls
Rings: Gifts and from New York
Necklace: Lucky Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment