Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Inspiration: The Lion's Roar



Personally, I often find that I turn to music for fashion/art inspiration. Not only are the lyrics and overall sound of music inspiring, but also the cinematography that accompanies it. Recently, I have been completely obsessed with First Aid Kit. The sound of their music is so calming and really just makes me want to hike on some deserted trail and embrace nature. Hopefully, this song and music video will help inspire your fall wardrobe and encourage you to check out more of their music because it truly is amazing and has certainly inspired me.

2 comments:

  1. Love the song. It sounds pretty 60's era. And the dresses are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! All of their music is this magical, too! :)

      Delete