Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thrifting Haul!






Yesterday, I went thrifting to find new pieces of clothing for me to upcycle.  A somewhat local thrift store was having a huge sale where their whole store was half off, so naturally, I went. I was amazed at what great deals they had! Everything I bought was about $1 or less, excluding the purple blazer and cream, short sleeve blouse. Those were both purchased from a different thrift store. I was ecstatic when I came upon the purple blazer because last year I purchased the SAME EXACT blazer from a thrift store in teal! What was even better was it was only $0.75!  Can it get any better than that?! Before you go and look at these items and judge me for the random, obscure clothing items I bought, please realized that all items (excluding the blazer and clutch) will be cut up and upcycled into something completely new. Futhermore, expect to see some new upcycling posts up very soon! :) Let me know what you think of the items below!

1 comment:

  1. I like the sweater that says, "Live your life" and the really bold colored dress.

    ReplyDelete