Sunday, August 5, 2012

About Me

If you are reading this right now, you have either clicked on the "About Me" tab, or are scrolling down the home page and stumbled upon this post. Either way, you are most likely thinking "Who is the quirky girl that is running this blog?" Well, it's your lucky day because I'm here to answer!
I'm Kira, a 17-year-old fashion enthusiast and aspiring fashion designer. You can often find me roaming the nearest woodsy areas with my camera or pedaling around on my bike with my Cynthia Rowley shades on. I started this blog as a creative outlet for me to express my fashion style with others and get my thoughts, ideas, and opinions "out there", wherever "there" may be. Along with fashion, I also dabble in photography and art. I am by no means the next Van Gogh. I just really like expressing myself through paint and ebony pencil! I enjoy to partake in any activities that really challenge my creativity. I really hope I can inspire you and awake your inner fashionista!

Ps. I like cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment