Thursday, August 2, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Brandy Melville Inspired




For the past few months I have been constantly looking at  http://brandymelvilleusa.com/. Their clothing is so free-spirited, over-sized and cozy looking. Unfortunatley, given that I don't live in a big city, I am unable to obtain such lovely clothing unless I order online (which is not something I like to do). So basically, I had to make do with shops in my local area. Suprisingly, it wasn't so difficult to imitate the laid-back vibe of Brandy Melville. I found similar items at stores like Kohls and Target.

Sweater- Kohls   Highwaisted Shorts- Target   Sandals- Target     Handbag-Target   Wrap Watch- Flea Market   Silver Bangles- Kohls   Turquoise ring- New York  Necklace-Gift     Navy Blue Ring- Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment