Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ouftit of the Day: Picture Day (kind of)






Today we had school registration which means picture day. However, because I am a senior this year, the picture they take really goes nowhere except on my school I.D., so it really isn't a big deal at all. I decided to still dress up a bit because you always want to make a good impression. Always.

Today it was quite gloomy and rainy unfortunately, so I went for a more layered look. The base of my outfit is a floral dress with a black background. Over the dress I placed a black open back top. The top over the dress made the dress a little more school appropriate, but the open back kept it cool for summer. Because the top is boxy, I belted it with a thin brown belt to give it shape. And to finish off my look, I added my favorite studded peter pan collar from Topshop. :)

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Target
Black Top: PacSun
Peter Pan Collar: Topshop
Thin Brown Belt: American Eagle
Wedges: Tradehome
Gold and Silver Bracelet: Jessica Simpson
Skull Bracelet: Chicago Boutique
Pearl Earrings: Gift
Rings: Gift and New York

What did you wear for school pictures? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment