Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Haul: All for $50!




















Yay for hauls and sales! This weekend I literally got the greatest deals ever! At Target while i was checking out a lady gave me a $10 dollar gift certificate. :) Then, while I was checking out at Gap, a 20-something dollar coat rang up for $8! I just had so much good luck over the past weekend. Target had a bunch of their shoes marked down to $10 and The Gap had and extra 50% on their sale racks which brought just about everything on the racks down under $10!
From Target I bought the boots and loafers. I've had my eyes on both for quite some time, so when I saw they were both on sale and only had one pair in my size I snatched them up.
At The Gap I bought the "utility" jacket (which will be perfect for fall and is very versatile), a pair of extremely well fitting khakis (they do have a bit of a blush pink tone), and lastly a short sleeve denim shirt. The denim shirt is absolutely perfect! I will most likely incorporate all of this stuff into my first day of school outfit. If you plan on going out to more sales today, Happy Shopping!

Also, quick announcement. Due to the fact that I start school tomorrow I will not be able to post quite as often as I did in the summer. Not to worry though, I will try my hardest to get a minimum of 2 posts up a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment