Saturday, November 10, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Burgundy Cords and Scarf Print


 I absolutely love everything about fall. The colors, the smell, the fashion. Everything. It's a shame that it comes and goes so quickly. If I could just bask in its beauty forever, I would.

 In this outfit of the day, I was down by the river taking photos for my media design class and thought to myself "Hey, what a perfect blogging opportunity" so here I am! Although the air was crisp and it was drizzling nearly the whole time, my surroundings were still awe-inspiring. As Regina Spektor says, "Leaves become most beautiful when they're about to die".
 
 
I have found myself constantly grabbing for my new pair of burgundy cords I recently purchased. The color is just so saturated and the fabric, so comfy. Hopefully, you find time to go embrace the fall colors before they are all completely gone.
What I'm wearing:
Blouse- Tj Maxx
Burgundy Cords- Tj Maxx
Wedges- Target
Skinny Belt- Target
Skull necklace- Kohls
Gold bracelet- Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment