Friday, November 16, 2012

Some Blog Changes

As you may have noticed, there is now an Instagram tab added to the top of my blog! Now, all of my photos taken on Instagram will all appear under this tab, so even when I do not upload a blog post there will always be new pictures being added!
 
 I believe that by adding this tab, you will get a more accurate view into my everyday life! I do use my Instagram as somewhat of a fashion diary, along with nature photography and little snippets of my everyday life.
 
 

 
Here are some of the photos I took for a recent Photography project!
If you guys would like me to also connect my twitter so that my tweets are also sent to my blog, let me know! And don't forget to check back often to see what's going on in my everyday life!
 
If you have an Instagram, Follow me!!
 
@fischoutofwater

No comments:

Post a Comment