Monday, December 31, 2012

Ghost of Outfit of the Day's Past (HAPPY HOLIDAYS)

Happy Holidays! My sincerest apologies for abandoning my blog for a short while. I have been celebrating the holidays with family and have been vacationing in Chicago. I really hope everyone has a had a wonderful last few weeks. 




 
I haven't had much time to blog or take pictures recently so these are some photos that I have been meaning to post but haven't gotten around to. They are from about two weeks ago. I decided to go out and do some photography before heading off to work. I apologize for the poor lighting and what not. However, GOOD NEWS! For Christmas I received a new DSLR from Santa. Hopefully, having a higher quality camera will enhance my blog even more. I can't wait to go out today and play around with it. I may or may not do a Christmas/Chicago haul. We'll see where life takes us.

 Pretty much this whole outfit is from American Eagle. I don't even shop there. How unusual.

What I'm wearing:
Shirt-Aerie
Cardigan- AE
Skirt-AE
Belt-AE
Leggings-HUE
Gold Bangle- Charming Charlies
Watch- Relic


HAPPY HOLIDAYS~ LOVE, THE NATIVE NONCONFORMIST 

P.S. A really great Christmas present would be to help me reach 2000 views. We have less than 500 to go! Please share my blog with facebook, friends, twitter, pinterest, tumblr, instagram, ANYTHING! Much love! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment